Hello Giant Bomb and welcome to the all new PC Screenshot thread. Before we dive into the ultimate posting picture gaming experience, I would like to run by some simple rules with you so this doesn't turn into a cluster fuck.
- Keeping the discussion to the topic of what the screenshot is and not your computer's processing power
- Original screen shots, please.
- Screenshots are to be of Gamesonly.
- Please no picture spam. I've seen this before where people would just post 10 large screenshots with no context and move on. If you are going to post something, at least put some text as to why.
- Standard sized large images, please.
With that out of the way, I will start the festivities.
A little gem from RE5.